AIM
Tieguy93

The Toilet paper The Toilet paper

Awesome

Great flash, I can tell you spent a lot of work on it. great delivery, great story. the only thing is that sometimes the audio is a bit soft. Other than that, awesome piece! 5/5

Spam n' Newgrounds Spam n' Newgrounds

Ummmmm.....

Soooo.... you spammed at people to get them to stop spamming? I mean, that's like stopping murderers from killing people by killing the murderers. In your efforts to rise above the masses, your shortsightedness has instead thrown you beneath their feet. Congratulations.

Instead of giving power to the people you hate, you could just ignore them and make a flash about something else. Or you could spend the time you spent making this movie to maliciously rate all of their submissions as "0's"

Cupid and Psyche Cupid and Psyche

Great!

Very well done, loved the whole thing. Great story. Only thing is that it's a bit fast at times, and that makes it hard to follow along. Other than that, awesome job! 5/5

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

...Magical Tanuki Powers?

This game was a sack full of awesomness.

Mouse Skills V2 Mouse Skills V2

ummmm......

Good game, but I can mouse straight through the walls. You may want to fix that and re-submit the game.

Ice Drifter Ice Drifter

Not bad.

A fun little game, I burned about 15 minutes playing it. The only thing I would change is that the text is too big sometimes.
Overall, simple and fun!

Song of Storms [LoZ] Song of Storms [LoZ]

Awesome-rific!

Great beat, great song, loved the fade-in on the main lead. Keep doin' what you're doin', because you got it down! 5/5 10/10