AIM
Tieguy93

The Toilet paper The Toilet paper

Awesome

Great flash, I can tell you spent a lot of work on it. great delivery, great story. the only thing is that sometimes the audio is a bit soft. Other than that, awesome piece! 5/5

Spam n' Newgrounds Spam n' Newgrounds

Ummmmm.....

Soooo.... you spammed at people to get them to stop spamming? I mean, that's like stopping murderers from killing people by killing the murderers. In your efforts to rise above the masses, your shortsightedness has instead thrown you beneath their feet. Congratulations.

Instead of giving power to the people you hate, you could just ignore them and make a flash about something else. Or you could spend the time you spent making this movie to maliciously rate all of their submissions as "0's"

Cupid and Psyche Cupid and Psyche

Great!

Very well done, loved the whole thing. Great story. Only thing is that it's a bit fast at times, and that makes it hard to follow along. Other than that, awesome job! 5/5

John McCain as President John McCain as President

Good animation

But since the Chernobyl disaster, nuclear plants have been given a shit-ton more regulations, making them more stable and safe. Nuclear power is a safe alternative for our future's power needs.
Overall, great presentation for doing it in a short period of time.

Na ha! Na ha!

Neato Burrito!

A good little flash, very nicely done. Especially liked the Vince Guaraldi at the end.

LL - Desert Zombie LL - Desert Zombie

mmmm....

love the 8-bit-ness, but the walking in the beginning was a little slow. Good punchline at the end, "Yum."

An Introduction An Introduction

You've started on the right note.

I can see you put time into your first flash. Nice music, great overall composition.
A lot of n00bs like to blast out your ears with inane and abusive music. Spam sucks. Thank you for being civilized and not doing that. You seem like a great up-and-coming flash artist, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Power Dad! Power Dad!

eh, BUT...

The flash itself was okay, but I loved the voice acting. Great job there. maybe if you stick to shorter stories, you can refine your technique it better, and the voice acting will pull all of it together for an awesome flash project.

N0C: Lost Fiction Preview N0C: Lost Fiction Preview

....WOW!!!!

Delivered very nicely! The music was great, and I really like your style of art! I don't know what Lost Fiction is about, but now I want to!
Overall, a job very well done!

Epic Grand Parents Epic Grand Parents

Uh-huh.

I can't really make out what the old people are saying. You may want to increase audio quality for clarity.

yoshibrains responds:

you aren't supposed to understand what they say , thats the funny part